By Kimberly K. Fu
That’s what Tuesday’s Solano County Board of Supervisors gathering could resemble, as officials bid farewell to a host of employees — including Supervisor Linda Seifert — who have served the county well.
But many staffers also will be acknowledged for other reasons.
Among those being honored are:
• Terie Gardner, licensed clinical social worker, retiring from the Department of Health and Social Services, Behavioral Health Division.
• Perry A. Sauro, facilities operations manager, retiring from the Department of General Services.
• Dr. James Sanderson, being inducted as a fellow in the American College of Dentists.
• Deborah Brook, Employee of the Month for January, Department of Veteran Services.
• Jay Speck, superintendent of education, retiring from the Solano County Office of Education.